What Our Pupils Say
What is it like to be a pupil at St. Edward’s?
- It is very good because we have great teachers. I also think it is great since the students are great and are very kind.
- We have lots of badges and certificates on Fridays. We have trips and workshops on different days and on different topics.
- We have Saturday school for year 6 to help us prepare for secondary school.
- We have a climbing frame.
- It is good as we have lots of clubs and we have different lessons that others might not do.
- I like being a pupil at St. Edward’s as it is a good school and it is fun to come here every day.
- This is a lovely school with lovely teachers and students.
- It is great to be a pupil at St. Edward’s because they award us with kindness.
- It is like being in a big family because we get together during assemblies and eat together.
- It is fun because we get to learn about new things we didn’t know before. We also get help from the teachers and there are also really fun activities.
- It makes me feel good and proud. I feel I learn a lot from Saturday school.
How do the teachers help you learn?
- They explain the question and the different methods for them. They make sure that everyone gets a turn at questions. We have tips to help us learn.
- They teach us different methods and also, we learn new vocabulary and learning is interactive and everyone gets a turn.
- They explain it very well so I can learn easier and they give us methods in our learning.
- Making work as fun for us pupils and at the same time learn new things.
- They teach us by explaining different methods to a question. They help us by making sure every child understands. Making every child share the methods on the board.
- My teacher makes it easy to understand hard maths.
- They help me learn by explaining words or phrases that I don’t know. They give students the opportunity to interact within lessons.
- The teachers help us with methods and they explain steps to us when we’re stuck on questions. Teachers give us key vocabulary. They are fair and interactive.
- They help me learn with easier methods of learning for those who can’t process much.
- They help us learn and help us when we are stuck.
- Our teacher helps us learn by sharing new methods in maths and explains it clearly.